Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Mornin'

"Monday, Monday, can't trust that day" Good morning friends. Today was an early morning for me. I feel a little draggy, could use a caffeine wake-up but alas, here I sit. It's just about time for Anatomy 1 this morning and Monday, well it's my busiest day of the week. Start at 930a and finish around 7p. Although, there are some fun classes throughout my day today I guess; I will have to savor them! As recently I have been [addicted] to this site called Pinterest.com [I'm sure I'm a little late on that train] I feel like I haven't accomplished much. Check out the site if you have some time, there's tons to learn and become inspired by there. :) I suppose it's time to get studying, exams I feel are just around the corner.. eek! I wish I had more thoughts and more time to keep this thing flowing. Maybe in a couple of years that will change?! On another note, the end of my wedding season is just ahead. Oct. 8 marks the finale with Sam & Jen [The Bowers' Wedding] and I am pretty excited for that! Gotta do a little singing and some craftyness and it will all be over! Hope you guys have a fantastic day! It's gorgeous here in the beautiful city of Madison, Wisconsin!! <3 Sk.

No comments:

Post a Comment