Thursday, September 22, 2011

Da da da duh da

"Alright.. Well now.. I must admit I can't explain any of these thought racin' through my brain, it's true! 'Cause baby I'm howlin' for you"

Oh my dear Black Keys, you are most wonderful. I think I will use Howlin' For You for my dance for gymnastics..

Anyways! Hello, happy Thursday--for all your thirsty friends out there. Today begins my weekend and so as I near closer I find myself completely unready for what is to come. Tomorrow I am headed off to our youth retreat in Kettle Moraine, Wisconsin {our best trip of the year}. Although it is much repeated, somehow some drama, romance, prank or fun time explodes from within. GREAT!

This year I wonder who it who it will be that finds C{st}upido's arrow.. not me THIS time. I do look forward to Saturday's high temp. of 64 {burr chilly} and I hope the rain stays away! Ultimate frisbee will follow as well as food, a talent show, singing around a fire and other timeless shenanigans. Such is life. I also much be finding {a lot} of time to add in a test, studying & note-card-making. Monday is going to be 'one of those days..'

So without further adue, I should get back to my take home exam, packing and getting ready for church this evening. If I'm not seeing you this weekend, enjoy it! Go Badgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment