Friday, August 26, 2011

New Beginnings

"I wish lunch could last forever"

Starting Monday, Anatomy & Physiology at MATC commences as the start of my Fall '11 semester! Only 2 more years of this! 5 semesters left and some change (for summers) and I will be done! This is the time for me to get my head on, get cracking and get some more A/B's!!

In other news of new beginnings, for those of you who may not know, Dick's store manager was fired and I was correct in guessing our new one! Let's hope he has some great things in store (no pun intended) for us.

Been listening to Margaritaville as usual, Jimmy's show in VA got postponed because of Irene... silly girl! Hope everyone on the East coast stays smart and safe in the next week!

Well, off to work I must be heading. This weekend is Jen's bachorlette party at the Brewers vs. Cubs game. :Fingers crossed: I hope everything works out better than planned!! Hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy the last few weeks of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment